Welcome to p/zzzz,
This website【 p/zzzz 】(www.plzzzzby.com) is operated and managed by INCEPTION Culture and Creative Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as: “COMPANY”). The company reserves the right to modify these terms and any content of this website. When you use this website or make a purchase, your rights will follow these terms and the latest content of this website. If you do not agree with the original or revised terms and content of the page, please do not use this website.
1. Website login
1.1 This company grants you a limited right to log in and use this website. Without the written consent of the company, you may not download, duplicate, sell, resell, copy, extract or use this website and its parts in other unauthorized ways. This also includes any act of reprinting this website and its contents, or any act of using this website's data collection, robots, similar data collection and retrieval of tools.
1.2 Without the written consent of the company, any duplication, sale, resale, interview or commercial use of this website and its parts are not allowed. Without the consent of the company, framing or using framing methods to capture any of the company’s trademarks, LOGO, ownership information (including but not limited to: images, text, web layout, forms) are not allowed. Any unauthorized use will cause the company to end your permission or authorization, and in serious cases, the company reserves the right to pursue legal action.
2.1 Unless otherwise stated, all names, graphics, designs, LOGO, web page titles, button icons, text, commercial marks, business appearance, and service names included in this website are trademarks of the company and its licensors or suppliers. They are all are protected by the trademark registration protection law. The trademark shall not be used in any way that may confuse, defame, or damage the reputation of the company.
3. All rights reserved
3.1 All content on this website, including any and all related subsidiary materials belong to the company and its authorized persons or suppliers, and are protected by intellectual property rights.
3.2 Except for personal non-profit purposes, you may not use, display, duplicate, forward, modify, distribute, mass communication, sell, publish, create derivative commodities, broadcast, issue, display or in any way use all or part of the website content.
4.1 The company tries to be as accurate as possible in the description of the goods sold on this website. However, the company does not guarantee that the product and price descriptions or other contents of this website are accurate, complete, reliable, up-to-date or error-free.
4.2 There may be color differences in the product due to the settings of personal monitors, the lighting of product photoshoots, or the ambient light when the product is received. There may also be dimensional errors due to different measurements. Differences from 0.5 cm to 1 cm should be considered normal and not a defect. Please refer to the actual color and size of the goods received.
4.3 The displayed prices of the products on this website do not include freight, which shall be borne by the customer. In addition, the final settlement currency of the product is [New Taiwan Dollar]. For questions regarding the calculation method of the exchange rate and other additional handling fees, please contact the bank which issued your credit card.
4.4 Product return policy:
1) Once the order on this website is confirmed, it is deemed that both parties agree, and no return or exchange service will be provided.
2) If the product that arrives is befouled, has fault or is damaged because of non-artificial reasons, please contact customer service within 7 days of receiving the product (starting from the date of signing the waybill), providing your name, order number, contact number, name of product, reason for exchange and photo of defect of the product, etc., and retain the complete original packaging (including outer packaging carton). Once the above information is received, our staff will assist you in handling the subsequent return process.
3) If your product needs to be exchanged, only replacements of the same product will be available. Exchanges cannot be accepted under the following circumstances:
a. Failing to contact customer service to handle non-artificial defective products within seven days of receiving the product(s);
b. If the product has already been unboxed or used, or if the damage has been caused by human factors, such as: fouling, failure, damage, wear, abrasion, scratches, dirt;
c. The “reason of defect” being slight creases in the outer packaging, which does not affect the quality of the product itself;
d. If the replacement product or its accessories are incomplete;
e. Refund requests made on purpose or of large quantities;
f. If the damaged/defective product has not been sent back to us.
(4) For more detailed return instructions, please read to the return policy on this website.
5.2 Once the information provided during membership registration is confirmed, it cannot be changed.
5.3 Membership rights are for personal use only and cannot be transferred or lent to others in any way.
5.4 Registered members of this website can enjoy the rights and benefits of exclusive store credits. The specific events and ways of using the credits will be based on the announcements on the website.
5.5 One member profile can only correspond to one account. It is non-transferable, and multiple applications are not accepted.
5.6 It will be your responsibility to remember your account name and password. Keep in mind that if your account name is forgotten or lost, the website will not be able to recover it for you.
5.7 Please log in every time you shop so that you would be entitled to the rights of membership. If you do not log in as a member while making your purchase, you will not be able to access any member services. We will not reissue or replenish membership rights.
5.8 If your account is hacked, membership rights will not be replenished or compensated. Please safeguard your log-in information, since we will not return any shopping credits lost.
5.9 Once shopping credits are deducted, no changes or cancellations may be requested.
5.10 All shopping credits or discounts must be used before they expire.
5.11 If a member remakes/counterfeits a membership, obtains shopping credits through dishonest means, or violates any member rules, PLEASE may immediately stop or cancel all the rights of the member. The website reserves the right of legal action if necessary.
5.12 This website will not be responsible for the loss of PLEASE memberships or shopping credits caused by natural disasters or other force majeure factors.
5.13 This website reserves the right to amend, suspend, or terminate membership measures at any time; if there is any change or cancellation of membership rights, the latest announcement on the website shall prevail.
5.14 Unless otherwise specified, membership privileges cannot be combined with other discounts on this website.
6. Disclaimers and limitations of liability
6.1 The company will maintain normal operations of this website with methods and technical skills that meet reasonable security expectations. In the following circumstances, the company has the right to suspend the provision of all or part of the services of this website and is not obligated to notify you in advance. The company shall not be liable for any compensation or reimbursement for any direct or indirect damage. The circumstances are as follows:
1) Relocation, replacement, upgrade, maintenance or repair of related hardware and software equipment on this website;
2) Service suspension or interruption caused by natural disasters or other force majeure factors;
3) Service suspension or interruption due to service interruption of telecommunications or website companies or other causes not attributable to the company;
4) This website has been affected by external forces to cause the information to be displayed incorrectly, or to be forged, tampered with, deleted or taken, or to cause system interruptions or malfunctions;
6) Other situations when the company sees the need to suspend or terminate the service;
7) If foreseeable software and hardware maintenance plans may cause the website to suspend or terminate the service, the company will make announcements on this website in an appropriate manner.
6.2 This website and all information are provided by the company according to the current situation and existing basis. As for the operation and availability of this website or related information, content, materials, or products displayed on the website, the company does not make any form of express or implied declaration or guarantee. To the full extent permitted by law, the company denies all express or implied guarantees, including but not limited to guarantees for marketability and suitability for a specific purpose.
6.3 The company does not guarantee that this website and its services or e-mails sent are free of viruses or other harmful content or errors. We are also not responsible for keeping your credit card and any payment tools. For any damage caused by the inability to keep your payment information safe, you shall take full responsibility, and the company shall not be liable for any compensation.
6.4 For reasons beyond the company's control, the company will not be liable for delays or failure to perform its obligations. These reasons include but are not limited to force majeure factors such as natural disasters, epidemics, wars, terrorism, hacking, etc., or fees levied in accordance with laws, regulations and policies, and shortages in goods and services. Under the influence of these reasons, the company may postpone the shipment and will not bear the corresponding responsibility, but in the case that the orders that haven't been shipped are cancelled due to these reasons, the company will make refunds to you.
7. Privacy protection
7.1 Applicability of the privacy protection policy: The content of the privacy protection policy includes how this website handles the personal identification data collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related websites other than this website, nor does it apply to people who are not entrusted or involved in the management of this website.
7.2 Collection, processing, and utilization of personal data:
1) When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, the company will depend on the nature of the service to ask you to provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose.
2) When you use service mailboxes or questionnaires and other interactive functions, this website will retain the name, email address, contact information and duration of use provided by you;
3) During normal browsing, the server will automatically record relevant behaviors, including the IP address of your connected device, time of usage, browser, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference for the company to improve website services. This record is an internal application and will not be published;
4) In order to provide accurate services, the company may conduct statistics and analysis of the collected questionnaires, and the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results will be presented. In addition to internal research, the company will publish statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but no specific personal data is involved.
7.3 Data protection: Only authorized personnel can access your personal data. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to abide by their confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
7.4 External links of the website: You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. But the linked site does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this site, you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked site.
7.5 Policy for sharing personal data with third parties: This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public authorities, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not within these limits. The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
1) If your written consent is obtained;
2) If clearly stated in the law;
3) To avoid potential harm to your life, body, freedom or property;
4) Under the circumstances where cooperation with public agencies or academic research institutions based on public interest deems it necessary for statistical or academic research to be used, and that the data has been processed or collected by the provider, and that the specific party cannot be identified according to the way of disclosure;
5) When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit must expose your personal data to identify you, contact you or take legal action;
6) If doing so is beneficial to your rights;
7) When this website entrusts the manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, they will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
7.7 Amendment of privacy protection policy: The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time according to our needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website.
8. Applicable law and exclusive jurisdiction
8.1 This article is constructed under the laws of the Republic of China and is subject to its management. In case of any dispute, you and the company agree to abide by the exclusive jurisdiction and the law of the jurisdiction of the Taipei Court of the Republic of China.
9. General terms